Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years YES!

Awww so sad the New Years experience is over.. I have never uttered these words before. London is indeed the place to be. Had such fun with the rubbish fairies, in the warmth of their colourful abode. We made it through the night into the new year arriving at The Shed, where a tranny disco takes place along side a chacuzzi, for the amazog tran- A Man To Pets birthday. I spent my time there painting unexpected faces with my five year old friend Willow. I gave myself a two hour nanna nap that afternoon before heading to Dalston Superstore where my new year experience climaxed. I performed on top of the bar and had a fabulous evening with John Sizzle, Ilona International, Allan Huge Shame and mister tutti frutti Sqeaky himself. Was the perfect ending to my favourite year yet. 2011...... here I come!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment