Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pink Hair

Babes..... Im backkk!! Back in Sydney and loving it. Its been four days now and so far, I have been to some REALLY fun parties! Have spent most of my time with Gusburger and his little monster - Xanthe hanging at the beach, painting faces and grinding up and down dance floors. Saturday I attended Tom Tilley from Triple Js birthday in St Peters with classic tracks played by the Sex Hoof herself- Ariane Halls and another favourite person of mine... Tyson Koh. It was hit after hit after HIT with EVERY BODY freaking out all night. Sunday was a whole nother story.... wow like WOW! Talk about party..... It was freak central. I DJed and performed at Loose Ends and really out did myself. Lizard Tits was in full force and George Michael himself was there to watch. Since I shaved my head and died the top pink, I feel like a new me. Even MORE me if that makes sense. I was in full primal form and loving it. Here are some photos from my time back and my full breasted show last night. Embrace away!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment